- 6 pm ~ Corry Volleyball hosts Meadville High School at Corry Area High School gymnasium
- 7:30 pm ~ Bernadette Peters at Mercyhurst Mary D’Angelo Performing Arts Center, Erie. $30/adults, $25/seniors, $20 students/youth. Tickets: Call (814) 824-3000 or at http://www.mica.mercyhurst.edu
- 9 am to 1 pm ~ Corry Farmers Market, Corry City Park ~ still lots of great produce
- 7 pm ~ Corry high school football team travels to Conneaut (Ohio) for this week’s game
- 8 am to 11 am ~ LECOM Flu Shot Clinic, Corry Middle-High School cafeteria. Open to the public, residents age 9 and older may receive vaccine. No upfront cost to participants, insurance companies will be billed, including Medicare and Medicaid. Those without insurance must meet with a nurse on-site before getting the shot
- 11 am to 1 pm ~ Women’s Fall Festival at the Millcreek Mall, Erie in the Macy’s Court. Free chair massages, wine tasting, cheesecake, hairstyling from Macy’s salon and more.
- 11 am to 2 pm ~ Fall Foliage Tours begin on the Oil Creek and Titusville Railroad, 409 S. Perry St., Titusville. For information on times and ticket prices: http://www.octrr.org/page/fallfoliage
- 1 pm to 5 pm ~ 13th Annual Spring Creek Fiddlers Convention and Old-Timers Jam, Spring Creek Fire Dept. Anyone who plays acoustic old-time/Irish music welcome, bring your instrument, or come and listen. Punch, coffee, ice water and chili provided, donations benefit the fire department.
- 1:30 pm ~ Jack Halli’s Story, Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Corry. A first-hand account of an adolescent living with mental illness, Jack will share his story to bring awareness to mental illness
- 2 pm ~ Corry YMCA Shudder Mudder, Mead Park. One-mile fun run for kids, running through mud and over obstacles. Register at the YMCA or by calling 664-7757. Registration on the day of the event starts at 1:30 pm.
I encourage anyone with an event to submit it for inclusion on our community calendar: