PITTSBURGH STEELERS ARE COMING TO EDINBORO: They are going to play the Edinboro Wheelchair Basketball team on May the 3rd.
Gates open at 6:30. Game is at 8:00 pm. Adult tickets are $10.00. Students are $5.00.
|Come out and support Edinboro University’s Wheelchair Basketball Team as they face the Pittsburgh Steelers!
All proceeds benefit the Edinboro University Wheelchair Basketball Team.
Doors Open at 6:30 PM
Tickets may be purchased online or at the following locations:
-Pogue Student Center: M-F from 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
-School of Education Office: M-F from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (Butterfield Hall, 1st Floor)
-Counseling, School Psychology, and Special Education Office: M-F from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (Butterfield Hall,1st Floor)
Edinboro University – McComb Fieldhouse (View Map)
455 Scotland Road
Edinboro, PA 16444
THE MANAGEMENT OF WWCB WOULD LIKE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE STATION WAS NOT ABLE TO FULFILL THE BROADCAST OF THE CLEARFIELD DUALS ON JANUARY THE 20TH OF 2018.
TO OUR LISTENERS, FANS OF WRESTLING, AND OUR SPONSORS WE REGRET THE TECHNICAL ERRORS ON SITE THAT DID NOT ALLOW US TO COMPLETE THE BROADCAST.
PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGY.
WE WILL MAKE THIS UP TO OUR SPONSORS WITH UPCOMIMG SPECIAL BROADCASTS.
LISTENERS AND FANS STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING MATCHES AND EVENTS.
CORRY MANOR BLOOD DRIVE – TUESDAY 11/21
VETERANS DAY EVENTS
Corry Legion #365
Luncheon Saturday 11-1
Luncheon Saturday 11:30 – 1:30
Union City Legion #238
Dinner Saturday 6-8:30
Brunch Sunday 11-1
Donations will go to maintain the Veteran Memorial in the new Waterford Cemetery. Public is welcome
Titusville VFW #368
Ceremony Saturday 2-3 with Speakers
Dinner Saturday 3-5
Any Veteran welcome. No charge.
Ceremony Saturday 2-3
Chicken and Biscuits
Saegertown Post #205
Dinner Saturday 8-10
Edinboro VFW #740
Ceremony Saturday 11:00 am
Luncheon to follow
Free to Public
Use through Wednesday, Nov. 1:
An opportunity for one-on-one instruction in using various types of social media for personal or business use is being made available by the Corry Higher Education Council. In “One-on-One Social Media,” individuals can select an hour to meet with instructor Chelsea Oliver to learn to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. That could be from a complete beginner, to a business owner looking for assistance in using social media to boost their business. One-on-one sessions are available for $25 on Tuesday, Nov. 7, at either 5:30 or 6:45 p.m. Registration and payment are required by noon Thursday, Nov. 2. Call the Hi-Ed at 664-9405.
Brought to you by the Hi-Ed.
- 5:30 pm ~ Family Night at the Movies, Corry Area Primary School. Showing: Tammy Tell Me True ~ free admission, free popcorn. Sponsored by the Corry Area Arts Council, Corry Elks Lodge and the Corry Area Primary School
- 6:00 pm ~ Corry Girls Volleyball hosts Conneaut (CASH) at the Corry Area High School gym, 534 E. Pleasant St.
- 6:40 pm ~ Moonrise for a harvest moon… it will peak at approximately 7:40 pm. Grab a jacket, find a spot to watch and be treated to a free light-up-the-night show
- 7 pm – 8:30 pm ~ Town Hall meeting with Rep. Curt Sonney in the Bracken Room at the Corry HiEd. Great opportunity to ask some important questions of our representative.
- 9 am to 1 pm ~ Corry Farmers Market, Corry City Park (time is running out for the market)
- 10 am to 5 pm ~ Franklin Apple Fest, Franklin PA ~ http://www.franklinapplefest.com/
- 5 pm – 8 pm ~ DCBA First Friday event
- 6 pm to 9 pm ~ Pumpkin D’Light Night, Headwaters Park, 1927 Wager Rd., Erie ~ hundreds of carved pumpkins light the night https://www.facebook.com/eriepumpkinwalk/
- 7 pm ~ Corry football game at Girard High School
- 7 pm ~ Witches Tea at the Ft. LeBoeuf Historical Society (Waterford), 31 S. High St. Several sessions, more information at: http://fortleboeufhistory.com/special-events/witches-tea
- 8 AM ~ Franklin Apple Fest opens with a breakfast, events continue all day (see web address above for full list of events)
- 11 am ~ Union City Homecoming parade. Starts on Fifth Ave., to West High Street, Main Street, ends at Warren-Glenn Funeral Home
- 9:30 am to 3 pm ~ 1st Annual Fall Festival/craft show, Youngsville Free Methodist Church; crafters, vendors, Chinese auction and more
- 10 am ~ Ellicottville, NY Fall Festival ~ unique food, fine art and an arts and crafts show, carnival rides, live entertainment and more. http://www.ellicottvilleny.com/event-calendar/fall-festival/
- 1 pm ~ Witches Tea begins again at Ft. LeBoeuf Historical Society, several sessions through the afternoon and evening
- 5 pm ~ Corry Area Arts Council Dinner Theater, featuring Elvis appreciator Jim Moor of Erie, St. Elizabeth Parish Center. Cost: Patrons for dinner/show $11, others $16; patrons for dessert and show $2; Cost for others for show and dessert is $7
- Pumpkin D’Light Night, Headwaters Park, 1927 Wager Rd., Erie (see link above for information)
- 9 am ~ Franklin Apple Fest wraps up today
- 9 am ~ Brown Leaf Open, North Hills Golf Course, benefits Corry Girls Softball team. 9 am shotgun start, $35 members (includes cart), $50 non-members (includes cart/green fees), 4-person scramble
- 10 am ~ Ellicottville, NY Fall Festival ~ last day